Last updated: 6/3/2022
Wildgood recognizes and respects the importance of maintaining your privacy and keeping your information secure. We can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Collection of Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, products you view, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and our order fulfillment partner(s).
Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: supplied by the user.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our email service provider Klaviyo.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Wildgood may disclose your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our responsibilities to you, as described below:
- With subsidiaries or affiliates in order to process payments, ship and fulfill your orders.
- With third party service providers, agents, or contractors including but not limited to:
- Shopify - to power our online shopping cart. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy;
- Klaviyo - transactional emails, email marketing and retargeting;
- Facebook - targeting and retargeting. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation;
- Google - website analytics, targeting and retargeting. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Use of Personal Information
Wildgood may use your Personal Information to help us provide our services and fulfill our responsibilities to you, as described below:
- To deliver and provide customer support on the product you purchased from us. This may include transactional emails such as receipts, shipping information, and follow up communications.
- To analyze our product and services and to perform audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To provide information on other products which may be of interest to you or that you asked us to send to you.
- To notify you about any changes to the Site, such as improvements or product updates.
- To conduct surveys or promotions.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
If you have any questions about cookies you can go to www.youradchoices.com to find out more about cookies and data technologies.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Third Party Sites
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children and are not responsible for monitoring the age of Site users. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Wildgood Inc., PO Box 422, Montpelier VT 05601, United States
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://ago.vermont.gov/privacy-data-security